M8 CLEARANCE SALE
MINIMUM $500 OFF
ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST
Perfect when you want to saw where the logs are.
The Logosol M8 equipped with a chainsaw is our best selling model. Into the portable, original sawmill we have put over 25 years’ experience of small-scale sawing. You get great results from the very start and can realise your building projects using your homemade timber.
Suitable for hardwood milling.
We recommend the strong 90+cc chainsaw Stihl MS660 for small and large (50cm) diameter milling. Smaller chainsaw 60+cc for small to medium logs.
With over 7 hp and a thin guide bar you cut fast and get a fine sawn surface. For smaller dimensions, a saw like the 60+cc Stihl MS391 or similar can work quite well.
Logosol M8 – high precision from the first cut. Each Logosol M8 has been adjusted, checked and partly preassembled when delivered. The structure is of black anodised aluminium alloy, a material with great qualities that make the sawmill lightweight, strong and rigid. You can saw all year round. The sawmill is suitable for sawing in wet and dry conditions.
- Simple to use – easy to own.
- Easy to transport and carry.
- You can saw out in the woods and fields.
- You can manage everything by yourself.
- Safe and convenient lifting winches.
- Quick, separate setting of the log beds ensures the best sawing yield.
- Can be kept outdoors all year round.
- You saw in a comfortable upright working position.
[vimeo 118438717 w=500 h=281]
[vimeo 194612766 w=500 h=281]