Stable jointer/planer with side cutter.
Joints and planes without resetting between operations.
The multi-planer MH410 is ideal for your woodworking shop. For a modest investment, you get both efficiency and several valuable functions. The MH410 is a jointer/ planer H410 that has been equipped with a side cutter.
Precision-machined table of cast-iron, stable side fence and two motors. The H410 jointer/planer is ideal for the choosy carpenter.
This machine does not require reconfiguration between jointing and planing. This saves a lot of time and, above all, you can keep the fine-tuned setting of the jointer table, which easily is lost on machines where the jointer tables are folded up when you are going to plane.
You can go directly from jointing to planing operation without even switching the motor off. This means that you work as fast as if you had separate machines for jointing and planing.
- Fast and reliable processing.
- Retains the precision.
- Does not require reconfiguration between jointing and planing.
- For reliable and fast processing.
- Simple and stable structure.
- You can watch the entire process, so that you can feel safe while working.
Compact and stable structure. You can watch the entire process while working.The machine does not require reconfiguration between jointing and planing. you can rely on the machine to keep its settings since you do not have to fold up the tables.
Side Spindle Planer/Moulder
With moulding knives in the side cutter you also get an efficient machine for moulding panelling or floorboards, for instance.You save time and floor space!You save floor space. Jointer, planer and moulder in one and the same machine. Can also be used for vertical milling with feed unit.
Included with an MH410:
- Planing knives for top horizontal cutter.
- Side cutter with planing knives.
- Stable, tiltable side fence for jointer table.
- Adjustable fence for side milling on the planer table.Setting block for planing knives.
- Spacers (spacer rings for the side cutter).
For connecting 3 phase EU machinery to Australian standard 3 phase power.
For Logosol 3-phase machines (excl PH360 and PH365) and extractors.
Includes EU female plug, 7m of cable, AU 20A male plug.
Table Extension, 12'' x 16 '' (290 x 410 mm)
Castor Set, 4 Lockable Castors