Industrial machine in sleek format.The LOGOSOL PH360 is a stable four sided planer/moulder for professional production. Its compact design gives you high capacity and a perfect result.
You can plane and mould the timber on all four sides in one operation. An investment that quickly pays off.
The same planer/moulder delivers everything from quarter rounds to timber beams with professional results.
Your machine in a comfortable working position. The machined timber comes out at waist level. Sturdy cast-iron machine table, where the bottom cutter, the side cutters and the feed tables are fitted. The top cutter and feed rollers are adjustable in height as a unit. The height over the fixed machine table is set between 10 mm and 230 mm. The machine table is always at the same height. It is easy to integrate the planer/moulder in a production line.
- 4-sided machining: 15-360mm W and 10-160mm H.
- 2-sided machining: to 410mm W and 10-230mm H.
- Planing: to 510mm W and to 230mm H.
- Production: Up to 720 linear meters an hour.
- Variable feed speed: 2 to 12 meters per minute.
- Power: Up to 16.2kW total (all cutter motors and feed motor).
14 pairs of HSS moulding knives.
3 pairs of top gibs.
1 pairs of bottom gibs.
Planing knives 510 mm HSS 510x25x3mm, PH360
Planing knives 410 mm HSS